Students of the course Web Intelligence. Thanks.
I loved to take this course and we have seen very many things together. What do you think? Did you enjoy? How can we improve?
Yesterday we finished the course Web Intelligence.
HOW MANY THINGS TO THINK WE HAVE SEEN TOGETHER:
- Web 2.0 e3.0, the new power of online consumers, semantic Web, Conventional search engines do not.
- The data, information and knowledge and the transformation of knowledge in an organization.
- In KMS 2.0 (knowledge management systems 2.0), systems Enterprise 2.0 and systems Web Monitoring.
- Techniques and methods for activities Social Media Monitoring and measurement of online reputation.
- Clue Train Manifesto
- Social Media Marketing, viral campaigns, Word of mouth marketing (Word of Mouth Marketing).
- A methodology for developing a communication strategy and promotion based on social media (Social Media Strategy).
- A project work for each.
- And do not forget all technical aspects! (Semantic filtering, collaborative filtering, information extraction, auto tagging, classification, clustering, sentiment analysis, social network analysis, etc..).
VI E’ PIACUTO?
There is a time when it is estimated that the course is followed, projects carried out together, the usefulness of the things you learn and apply them, the investment of oneself, if it was fun.
What do you think? How can we improve?
P.S. …but we could not make a picture together?!
Article written by Paul Homer the 6 December 2011
There are 9 Feedback Mostrali/Nascondili