Students of Web Intelligence course. Thank you.
I really enjoyed this course and keep we saw so many things together. What do you think? Did you enjoy? How can we improve?
Paul Homer, 6 December 2011
Yesterday we finished the course of Web Intelligence.
THINK OF HOW MANY THINGS WE SAW TOGETHER:
- Web 2.0 and 3.0, the new online consumer power, Semantic Web, non-conventional search engines.
- The data, the information and knowledge and the transformation of knowledge in an organization.
- The KMS 2.0 (knowledge management systems 2.0), systems Enterprise 2.0 and systems of Monitoring Web.
- Techniques and methods for Social Media Monitoring and measurement of online reputation.
- Clue Train Manifesto
- Social Media Marketing, viral campaigns, Word of mouth marketing (Word of Mouth Marketing).
- A methodology for developing a communication and promotion strategy based on social media (Social Media Strategy).
- A project work for each.
- And let's not forget all the technical aspects! (Semantic filtering, collaborative filtering, information extraction, auto tagging, classification, Clustering, sentiment analysis, social network analysis, etc.).
VI AND’ ENJOYED?
There is a moment in which you evaluate the course which is followed, the projects together, the usefulness of things learned and their concrete application, the investment made on yourself, If it was fun.
What do you think? How can we improve?
P.S. …but we could get a picture with no?!
Article written by Paul Homer the 6 December 2011
There are 9 comments Simply Show Them/